Lews MH2-300A Mach 2 Speed Spin Reel 6.2:2Regular price $79.95 Save $-79.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Mach 2 reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged aluminum body skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The aluminum bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Winn Dri-Tac knob.
- Quality 10-bearing system with Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum body and sideplate
- Lightweight high strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with strong aluminum bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- Braid ready double anodized knurled aluminum spool