Digital Yacht NAVDoctor NMEA Network Diagnostic ToolRegular price $445.50 Save $-445.50
NAVDoctor NMEA Network Diagnostic Tool
NMEA 2000 networks are used extensively for interfacing marine electronic products. It’s based on a robust Canbusarchitecture, but one bad device, cable or termination can have a detrimental effect on performance. Fault finding can be time consuming and tricky.
NAVDoctoris a portable NMEA 2000 network diagnostic tool/tester which quickly allows you to check and diagnose the NMEA 2000 network. It combines the functionality of existing NMEA 2000 display programs and test equipment into a single, cost effective, simple plug ‘n play box.
It’s self powered from the network and creates a local wifipoint for a mobile phone, tablet or PC to connect. Once connected, you simply access functions through a web browser so there’s no complicated software to install.
NAVDoctoris an essential tool for every marine electronics technician or installer and alsooffers the capability of printing a network health check certificate to validate an installation and improve customer service.
- No special Apps or software required –built-in web interface
- Works on any mobile device; iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, etc
- Connect wirelessly and view data through a web browser
- Lists all devices on the network
- Displays all PGNs on the network
- Drill down into a particular PGN and decode/display its data
- Display and log the RAW NMEA 2000 data
- Check the network health, voltages, bus load, error frames, etc.
Manufacturer : Digital Yacht
Manufacturer Part No : ZDIGNAVDOC
UPC : 703791696192