The Minn Kota Fortrex 112lb Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor with 45" Shaft is the beefiest, meanest, quietest motor ever unleashed. With fewer moving parts, tighter tolerances and less give, the bow mount trolling motor easily meets the rigorous demains of anglers and thrives in the roughest of conditions. The innovative Mono-Arm design features an extruded, anodized aluminum structural beam that operates with no metal-to-metal contact. A single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20% more surface area delivers less wear, longer life and quieter operation. The transducer and wiring are completely concealed and protected from the elements with the shielded connectors virtually eliminate interference.
- Fortrexs Mono-Arm design gives it ruggedness and strength
- Fortrexs patented Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half
- Lifting the motor and bowguard off of the mount is now even easier on Fortrexjust remove a single cap screw
- Easy-to-read, illuminated directional indicator leaves no doubt where youre headed
- Updated design of the ultra-responsive foot pedal is easier to operate
- Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat
- Indestructible composite shaftGuaranteed For Life!