Minn Kota PowerDrive Trolling Mtr 60in 70lb Foot Pedal US 2Regular price $1,097.86 Save $-1,097.86
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day. Universal Sonar 2 keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy PowerDrive and when it's time to move
- Side-To-Side/Electric Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, momentary and constant on/off with the foot pedal, and features an 18' cord
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading
- Freshwater compatible bow-mount trolling motor
- Two Year Warranty