SBX Swimbait Rods 7'11" Extra Heavy incorporates advanced materials, construction techniques, and components to deliver swimbait anglers stunning actions, in powerful rods that are built to last. Construction begins with a blend of highly-responsive 24 to 39 ton carbon. The tip sections are then fortified by Okuma UFR (Unidirectional Fiber Reinforcement) technology. Seamless integration delivers a 3x increase in strength and lifting power in the tip. The guides system is second to none, including Sea Guide ZEUSS deep-press titanium guide frames that are 43 percent lighter comparable stainless steel. It's the grip system that will be immediately recognized. The fore grip and rear grip are constructed from premium 3k woven carbon fiber. Line weight is 20-40.
- Sea Guide RS guide inserts offer unmatched hardness and durability
- 20/30 ton ultra composite carbon blank construction
- Unidirection fiber reinforced rod tip technology
- Zeus Premium series titanium guides from Sea Guide
- Premium Fuji trigger seat