Made from machine forged chrome steel, the Trimax T3Black Receiver Lock offers a 5/8" pin with a rugged black epoxy powder coat. The 5/8" pin fits all Class III and IV receiver hitches and prevents false lockinglock can't just pop open. Durable and resilient, a quarter turn of the rugged tube key locks and unlocks the strongest locking pin. Plus, it boasts a water tight cap that seals out dirt and corrosion. Fits a span of 2 3/4".
- Made of high quality, forged hardened steel with rugged black epoxy powder coat
- O-Ring seal and water tight cap help seal out dirt and corrosion
- 1/4 turn locks and unlocks head
- Lock can NOT "pop" open
- Lock can NOT be false locked
- Test specifications exceed 32,000 lbs.
- Fits class III and IV receivers